Monday, June 10, 2013

2PM’s Nichkhun Has A Huge Crush On A Figure Skater

nichkhun

On MBC’s World Changing Quiz Show, 2PM’s Nichkhun and Taecyeon and MBLAQ members were asked to talk about their relationship experience. When they were asked if they’ve ever dated someone older than them, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and Seungho said 1 year, Taecyeon said five years, and Nichkhun said six years!

Nichkhun also confessed that “I like athletes. I don’t care what they play, but I like Kim Yuna style.” When people in the show got suspicious that Nichkhun might have some friendship with figure skater Kim Yuna, Nichkhun added “I want to get to know about [figure skater] Kim Yuna.”

One netizen commented “I think the two would look great as a couple,” and another wrote “Kim Yuna style is the style that everyone likes.”



No comments:

Post a Comment